Guest of the Market
The Guest of the Market program allows local businesses and non-profits a booth at the market. We are not a craft market, although certain craftsman items may be made exception by the sole discretion of the market master.
Guests of the Market can be provided a tent, table, and weights, or bring their own. All other products, signage, and display materials will be a responsibility of the Guest.
$20 fee per day, unless waived by the Market Master
Guest Vendors are eligible to sign up once every month. Complete the application and the Market Master will be in contact with you.
Past Guests Include...
- Harbor Springs Area Historical Society
- Emmet County EMS
- Early Head Start
- Little Traverse Conservancy
- Tip of the Mitt Watershed
- Dark Sky Storyteller
- Little Traverse Bay Humane Society
- The Tooth Fairy
- Between the Covers
- Harbor Springs Library
- Harbor Springs Loft Co-Working Space
- Carrie Roach with painted pumpkins
- Katie Eberts Illustrations
- The Friendship Center of Harbor Springs