Thank you for your patience with all the upcoming changes to our season due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Covid-19 Safety Protocol
- IF YOU ARE ILL OR HAVE SYMPTOMS — STAY HOME!
- Personal Protective Equipment: We are asking all unvaccinated customers and vendors to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask the market will have free masks available.
- Customer Limits: Maximum customer limit of 300.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer will provided at each entrance and tables and frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down
- Market Layout: Tables will be spaced 10 feet apart to allow for addition space for customers to spread out.
- Social Distancing: Customers are asked to maintain social distance at all times. Only one customer per vendor booth at a time.
- No Eating or Drinking: Please enjoy your tasty market treats once leaving market! No eating or drinking within the market. Sampling will remain postponed.
Background Artwork by Louise Pond Fine Art