Thank you for your patience with all the upcoming changes to our season due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
1. Maintain social distance between customers and vendors
2. Minimize time spent at the market by customers to lessen any potential exposure
3. Minimize customer interactions with products and vendors
Covid-19 Safety Protocol
- IF YOU ARE ILL OR HAVE SYMPTOMS — STAY HOME!
- Personal Protective Equipment: All customers and vendors are required to wear masks. If you do not have a mask you will be asked to purchase one before entering the market.
- Customer Limits: Maximum customer limit of 100. Customers are counted through designated entrances/exits.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizer will provided at each entrance and tables and frequently touched surfaces will be wiped down
- Market Layout: Tables will be spread out and located in various rooms
- Social Distancing: Customers are asked to maintain 6 ft. social distancing at all times. Only one customer per vendor booth at a time. And please exit the market after completing your purchases.
- No Eating or Drinking: Please enjoy your tasty market treats once leaving market! No eating or drinking within the market.
- No Added Events or Programs: At this time all live music, Shop with the Chef, Market Sprouts, and other programs are suspended.
Background Artwork by Louise Pond Fine Art